Since our Ali Hunter Chrome extension are using Paypal Payment system, we have to follow all of their Policies. Read more here.
When you install Ali Hunter Chrome extension, you have 7 days using Premium plan with full access to its features for free, no charging required. After the trial expired, your Ali Hunter will be automatically downgraded to Free. You can approve charge to Premium during this 7-day period to avoid interruption, or at any time you want, but the trial will not restart.
The recurring application charge of Premium is applied every 30 days from the day you accepts the charge. We ensure a smooth transition by keeping your billing information up-to-date. Charges are billed at the beginning of your billing cycle and may take a few days after the billing date to appear on your account. You can visit the Subscription section in Ali Hunter Dashboard to see your billing history.
In order not to interrupt your service, all subscriptions to Ali Hunter Premium are renewed automatically when the current subscription term ends.
If you want to cancel your Premium subscription, just go to Subscription tab in Ali Hunter dashboard, inactivate your subscription. Then your account will be downgraded to the free version and all future payments will be canceled. None of your data will be lost, and you will maintain access to your account. In case you deactivate then reactivate your subscription before the next billing cycle is renewed, you won’t be charged for anything.
Please note that if you just remove Ali Hunter extension from Chrome but haven’t canceled your subscription, you’re still be charged in the next billing cycle.
If you're having any issues with your charging procedure, please contact Paypal as soon as possible. Also, kindly notify us by email email@example.com or our Facebook page with the detail issue so we can support you as soon as possible.
- Please keep in mind that you have agreed to our Terms of Service once you approved the Paypal charge. All charges made on FireApps products cannot be canceled.
- If you're not happy with your purchase in the first 7 days, we will give you 1-time refund. After that, we will not issue any partial or full refund under any circumstances, unless there are some errors from Paypal payment system.
- This is a Paypal policy that we do not have the right or instant solution at the moment.
We issue refunds if the following criteria apply:
- You have to drop us an email via the firstname.lastname@example.org to describe your problems. The scope of works is based on the Support Policy (information above). All processes must follow the Support Policy in order to get the final confirmation from both sides.
- During the progress of supporting, you have to understand all standards and the Abuse rules (see our Support Policy).
- If our support team confirms that they are unable to fix the problem.
- All bugs need to be considered within the scope of works (please review the Support Policy).
We do not issue refunds if the issues are:
- You changed your mind about the purchase or you chose not to use the product anymore after 7 days.
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs (our free version are very explanatory of our available features in paid versions).
- Your descriptions are detected as “out of scope” (please review the Support Policy).
- You do not contact support team for help.
- You are unable to show proof or screenshot of broken part or missing.
- You are unable to show proof or screenshot relating to your bugs.
- You don’t want to share your staff account for us to check the issue.
- You repeatedly install & uninstall our products and ask for a refund.
- You repeatedly send the same contents and negotiate for a refund (full refund or partial refund).
- You express your behaviors in some ways of showing an intention to cause a threat to FireApps.
- You express your behaviors in some ways of threatening the Support Team.
- You say that you install the wrong product and want to get a refund. You should check out your order carefully before making the payment.
Updates to the refund policy:
- This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
- FireApps reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.