A FireApps subscription gets cancelling once you uninstall the app through Shopify, or close down your e-store.
You can remove an app from your Shopify store by:
- Going through your Shopify admin > Apps page.
- Locate the app you want to uninstall.
- Click the garbage can to delete the app.
- Unless you close down your store, Shopify will still charge you after 30 days installing paid plan, even you've already uninstalled the app.
- If you want to pause your store for sometimes, please help to uninstall our app as well, in order to avoid auto-charging.
- Refer to this Shopify article about how to pause, or close your store.
- If you change your mind later on, or ready to re-publish your store (after uninstalling), you can always re-subscribe to FireApps apps at any time. Just install the app, and all your data will be synced back.
- What will happen when you uninstall and re-install our Ali Orders app?
- What will be happen if I uninstall Ali Hunter?
- With a Paid plan, will I be charged again when doing uninstall, and re-install an app?
Be noticed: Starting from Oct-2018, we will wipe your data after uninstalling for 3 months. This will perform automatically, so make sure to re-install the app before that time.
If you find some code lines of the app still left in your theme CSS, please contact us for further support via our live chat channel (by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app), or our email at email@example.com.