In order to import reviews successfully, at first please make sure that you meet these following requirements:
1. There are reviews showing in Ali Express as the below picture.
If NO reviews is showing here, Ali Reviews will NOT work, and you will need to find another product to get reviews.
2. The Review form is presented properly on your Product page as the below:
3. You added Ali Reviews Chrome Extension, and you're importing reviews on Google Chrome browser on a computer.
Try to REMOVE, and RE-INSTALL it to see if any changes.
4. The link of product you want to get reviews on AliExpress.com is correct.
Your product URLs MUST look like:
Here're some examples of product links whose URLs are INCORRECT:
CHECK REVIEW SETTINGS
If everything is well set up, please follow this guide:
- Go to Get reviews > Import Settings> Default Filter Setting
- Check Filter settings, sometimes due to your filter settings, the app cannot find any reviews that match all the criteria.
- You choose to import reviews with Photo only, but actually, in Ali Express, there is no reviews which has pictures.
- You want to have reviews from some specific countries. However, there is also no reviews match that condition. As a result, you need to change settings in order to import reviews from other countries, or choose another product.
- Check Skip Reviews with Keywords, make sure NO any mark at the end of the word list.
For example: aliexpress, dropship, china
We hope this helps.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org