Not like Product Pages and Collection Pages, for other pages such as Homepage, Articles, Blogs, Navigation elements, etc, we do not support auto-inspect elements of media (images/banners), and you will need to do it manually to have local versions for target languages.
NOTE: This feature is only available in Essential plan and higher.
How to make it work
1. Go to Translation Store > Other Media > Let's start
2. From there, just some simple steps to get Default image links on your other pages.
Example for your homepage:
- Go to your store and find the image you want to replace.
- Right-click on the image and select Copy Image Address. (Or please refer to this article for more tips to get the image link)
- Paste the image link into the tab > Submit
- Click on Next
+ Maximum 20 images added per upload. More details can be found here.
+ Default image: images are already in your Shopify store
+ Replacing image: images are out from your Shopify store that you've prepared in local versions for target languages
+ More tips on how to get the image link, just grab and follow the article
3. Choose (Target) language that you want to replace media translation > copy and paste your replacing image link into this tab OR click on "Browse file" to upload images in your local library > then click on Save button.
4. Repeat above steps again for other media.
5. Select the target language on Switcher > View the result
Hope this helps you much.
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com