Normally, when you import reviews from AliExpress, our app will randomly add reviewer names to your reviews to make it more realistic.
Besides, recently we have a new update for this function which allows you to change the customer name into your own “Country name”.
We would like to show you how this function is working:
- Go to our Dashboard.
- Click on Get Reviews > Import Settings > Customer Name
- Choose “Based on country”
- Click on Save button.
- Try to import reviews for your products, it should be changed.
- Beside choosing countries, you can simply choose gender to be applied for your reviews also.
- Reviews will be changed by the country which you have chosen in Selected Country.
- This function is ONLY applied for those reviews have just imported.
There are 66 countries which this function supported (listed below), and for those countries do NOT have this supports, it will be shown the name in US name.
Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Viet Nam
We hope that you would know how to use this function wisely.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com