Normally, when you import reviews from AliExpress, due to lack of real names in that platform, our third-party integration app will randomly add reviewer names to your reviews to make it more realistic.
HOW IT WORKS
- Go to our Dashboard.
- Click on Get Reviews > Import Settings > Reviewer Filter Settings > Reviewer Name.
- There are 2 options for you to choose:
- Based on reviewer location: this option will be chosen by default. You can check list of 60 supported countries at the end of this article. Reviewers from those countries are NOT listed, their name will be shown in US names.
- US names: if you choose this option, all reviewer name will be generated as US names.
4. Click on Save button.
5. Try to import reviews for your products, and see the result.
- Beside choosing countries, you can simply choose Reviewer Gender to be applied for your reviews also.
- Reviews will be changed by the country which you have chosen in Reviewer Location
- This function is ONLY applied for those reviews imported after settings were saved.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com