Use below listed important metrics to track data from the first moment when customer visits your store, through conversion, to sale:
- Percentage of site visitors who engage with reviews imported by our Ali Reviews app
- Increase in conversion rate from visitors who engaged with reviews
- Amount of revenue gain from engaged customers
There are 3 data ranges you can filter to display data: last 7, 30 and 90 days.
- The percentage of visitors to your site who have interacted with reviews divided by the total visitors to your site.
- For e.g., there was 32 users interacted with reviews, and total visitors was 100, so Review Interaction will be shown as 32%.
- An interaction can be either a click on rating star filter, change to next review page, see image review, or scroll to review section, etc.
Sales from Reviews
- This shows how much more likely a visitor who engages with reviews is to buy as compared to total of interacted visitors.
- Continuing to above example, there was 10 users bough products after interacting with reviews, so Sales from Reviews will be displayed as 10 * 100 / 32 = 31.25%.
- Revenue ($) your store receives from visitors who interacted with reviews.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org