In order to provide customer a quick look on how our app works with full features, we are happy to give you 7-day trial for FREE, and you can choose any of existing plans to try before having final decision at the end of trial period.
BEFORE starting 7-day FREE trial:
- You will be routed to Shopify Approve charge page that will show you full information with an exact date when you will be charged as the below example:
- Note that Shopify will show the date only, but actually your billing time will be counted to the second. For e.g., you start trial at 11:10:05 AM in Aug 10, so you will be charged starting from 11:10:05 AM on Aug 17.
- There will have NO further notification after that, and we will NOT issue the refund when you have finished 7-day free trial. Refer to our Payment and Refund policy for more details.
DURING this 7-day trial:
- You can downgrade OR upgrade to another existing plan as much as you want, and you will be charged at the same price of the last plan you are in. Take a look on this article to know what will happen with your data when doing upgrade/downgrade.
- No cost will be issued if you stop using the app before the trial period ends.
- If you stop and uninstall app during this trial period, and later when you re-install app, the remain trial day will be kept, but full 7 days. For e.g., you used app for 3 days then uninstall, when you re-install app again, you will have 4 days left only.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com