To help merchants and their customers always get the shipping status fastest, and in real-time, we have included a brand new Premium function in Ali Orders version 2.3, which we believe very helpful for every drop-shipper. From now on, ALL the order tracking codes will be automatically synced to Ali Orders, and sent to your customers by the time it is generated on AliExpress.
Now, let's take a look on how to make it work
- After upgrade to Ali Orders 2.3, you will see there is a bit different in the app interface. There is a new button in the top right corner, it is called Link to AliExpress:
- Click on the button, there is a pop-up appear, then click Link to AliExpress button again to confirm:
- You will be then directed to AliExpress Authorization page. By clicking Authorize button, you have accepted Ali Orders to use the access token of your AliExpress account to keep it sync the data in real-time without login again.
- Dropshipping Booster Program is a program that allows you to use AliExpress API to get the data. If you have not joined it, this page will appear to ask you for that. Click Submit button to approve.
- All is done from here, the status of this button will change to green, which means your account is linked. You can change to another AliExpress account by click on Change Account button:
From now, all the tracking codes of your orders will be synced in real time with your AliExpress account.
- This function is only available for PREMIUM users.
- You cannot link more than 1 AliExpress account at the same time.
Reference: Video - How To Connect Ali Orders with AliExpress To Automate Tracking Code Updated
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat in-app or email us at email@example.com