With the latest version 5.2, the long-awaited function "Import reviews from CSV file" is officially available now.
When you access to import reviews at the 1st time, the Quick Tour instruction will be shown, so please follow instruction there to know how to import review form CSV file.
Note that this tour is for DEMO purpose only, so it will NOT have effect to your store and/or your limitation number of imported reviews and products.
HOW TO IMPORT REVIEWS FROM CSV FILE
- Go on Get Reviews >> Import Reviews
- Choose desired product(s), and click on "Import Reviews" button on the left side.
NOTE: Import Reviews function allows you to choose products in bulk to import reviews simultaneously as shown in the below image.
- Once you click on "Import Reviews" button, a new popup will be displayed.
- Please select CSV file option in the right side.
There are 3 steps required to import file CSV successfully:
- Download template .csv file to your computer (if you haven't had it, or you want a total new template).
- Edit it with any available spreadsheet tool (Google Sheet, Microsoft Excel, Apple Number, etc.)
Note: If you use Macbook, you should upload/edit you file in Google Sheet to avoid getting format error. Then download file again from Google Sheet, save it.
3. Choose CSV file to import review, and click on Next to Settings button.
- Only CSV file format is accepted when uploaded.
- In case you got problem when uploading, please refer to this related article to fix it.
- Import Settings dialog box will be shown, and it will copy all default settings you configured in CSV file tab in Import Settings section. To change these default settings, please refer to this article.
- Make some changes if needed, then click on Import Review button.
Reviews imported from CSV file should be displayed like the following where "Source" column shows File.
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org