What are the benefit of Collaborators?
- Our support again can use it to log in, and our access to your store can be set to expire.
- Collaborators also don't count towards your staff limit.
Why do we need Collaborators account?
- In some difficult situations, we (FireApps) need to login your account in order to investigate your issue(s) deeper and fix your issue(s), but you cannot create any more staff account due to your staff account limit in Shopify, so we will help you send the invitation for Collaborators account to access to your account instead.
- After you accept our request email, the collaborators account is listed in the Collaborators section on the Plan and permissions page in your Shopify admin.
- Then we could login your account to check your issue(s), and take care of the rest for you.
What permissions should you give for us?
- In general case, we (Fireapps) only need some basic access permissions including Products, Apps, Theme (and Orders) access permission (Orders permission is needed if you have problem with Ali Orders app).
- Some special cases, we could need more permissions if needed.
How you could accept the invitation for Collaborators account?
Simply click the link in the invitation email to accept the invitation.
You accidentally rejected a request, how you can get it back?
Just contact us via our live chat channel or our email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request us to resend the invitation for Collaborators account.
How to remove collaborators account.
You can permanently remove collaborators from your store. This action cannot be undone.
- Log in as the store owner.
- From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Plan and permissions or Account.
- In the Collaborators section, click the collaborator's name.
- In the Remove collaborator account section, click Delete collaborator account or Remove collaborator account.
- In the confirmation dialog, click Delete.
Note: If you haven't set up a single login, then you'll see Account instead of Plan and permissions.
The collaborator (we) is permanently deleted from your store and no longer appears in the Collaborators list on your Plan and permissions page and can no longer access your store.
If you want to give a collaborator access again, then you must ask the collaborator (we) to resend the collaborator request. See Giving partners access to your store for more information.
Hope this would be helpful for you!
Should you have any other concern, feel free to contact our Support team via our live chat channel by clicking on the bottom right icon inside app, or our email at email@example.com.