To make sure that the using of the app is not getting disturbed during the updating process. We created the Local Extension as a temporary solution. Here are the steps to install it.
1. Firstly, please download the Local Extension file and extract it
Note: Please contact our Support team to get the file
2. Click the menu button in Chrome.
2. Navigate to More Tools > Extensions.
3. Turn on "Developer mode" --> Click on "Load unpacked" section, and upload the extracted folder
4. Finished your installation
5. Please turn off the Live Extension when you use the Local Extension
We will announce when the Live Extension is ready to use, then you can turn off the Local Extension and active the Live one.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com