There are some main elements attaching with its rule as following:
1. Products have most orders in last cycle
- The products that have most orders in last cycle will be divided into 2 cycles:
Cycle 1: From 1st to 15th in the current month will take the the products that have most orders from 16th to 31st in the previous month.
Cycle 2: From 16th to 31st in the current month will take the the products that have most orders from 1st to 15th in the same month.
- In case there is not enough products with order
Option 1: If you don`t want to add more products. Please turn off the button
Option 2: Add more products. Products that have the oldest reviews will be taken to add. If it is still not enough, products that has been created in the latest day will be automatically added.
2. Products have oldest reviews
- Products that have the oldest reviews will be selected
- Each review product will be automatically updated everyday on 12 pm (GMT+7)
- The total numbers of products in Update List will be automatically updated in 1st and 16th per month
- In case there is not enough products with reviews
Option 1: Don`t want to add more products. Please turn off the button
Option 2: Add more products. Products that have just been created will be automatically selected
3. Hight priority products
- Priority product`s position will be in order from top to bottom of list
- Unable to select products in the Exclude list
4. Exclude products
- The maximum number of exclude products is 100 products
- Exclude products will not be included in Update list
- Unable to choose products in High prority.
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com