You could replace/edit auto-translated content manually for any pages/elements in your store easily by
- Clicking on Translate Store sub-menu in the left panel under Translation section.
- Clicking on Store Pages link.
- Choose page/element you want to edit.
- Store Items includes Product Pages, Collection Pages, and other pages/elements that are available in your Shopify theme such as Homepage, Articles, Blogs, Payment Gateway, Navigation elements, Shop Policy, etc.
- From now, you could easily translate content or edit any element translation on homepage. More details can be found here.
HOW TO VIEW AND EDIT TRANSLATED CONTENT
In each page/element, Transcy will show you 3 tabs, "All", "Updated Needed," and "Untranslated".
Tab "All" will show all items/contents, and their translation status.
- There are 4 translation statuses you may see, and you can click on Filter to sort them by the status, including "Update needed", "Untranslated", "Translated", "Translating".
- All items/contents under Update needed status will be combined into Update needed tab for better management/editing, and the same for Untranslated tab.
You could edit translated content in any particular product page by clicking on the pencil icon or the product name.
Then choose any element and language which you want to edit/translate > click on "Translate" > preview all options before translating (you could check or uncheck any options that you want) > Translate page
Then get back to your product page > choose the language on Switcher > view the result.
That's all and hope you enjoy with our app :)
If you need some more help, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com