There are two main steps including:
- Schedule and Audience"
- The content of "Send SMS/MMS"
1. Schedule and Audience
- Your message`s schedule will be depend on three main elements such as Delivery date, Delivery time, and Delivery time zone
- You can add an existing segment or add a new segment
- Add new segment: you can create different kinds of segments that you want to receive your message
- Your segment has to match with condition. Here we are supporting various conditions to reach your expected customers such as Average order value, city, country, date created, etc...
- Please be advised that you can add one more conditions in one segment
2. The content of "Send SMS/MMS"
- Show phone number or brand name on message: message sender will be displayed as a global phone number from SMS Messent or your brand name.
You can set it in Setting of Message Delivery
- Image: it allows you to upload a image attaching with your message
Available for recipients using US and Canadian phone carriers. For carriers in other countries, images will be linked as short links. These links are accessible for 7 days.
- Message content:
To make your message content more convenient and flexible with writting style, we have supported three kinds of writting styles that allow you to edit and insert easily including:
- Shortcodes (shortcodes option will be different based on your chosen triggers)
- Link (inserting your link, this link is automatically shorten by the system to save your message length)
- Discount code (selecting discount code created on Shopify and click on the button "Sync with Shopify")
For example of completed content
With "Link" insert function, we have suppored UTM tags for Google Analytics that are specific text strings and allow you to track those URLs when they get clicked on.
- utm_campaign: This names the specific campaign the link was a part of.
- utm_source: Use this to identify where the traffic comes from. Possible sources include search engine, newsletter, or other referrals.
- utm_medium: This indicates what marketing channel directed a visitor to your website, such as email, social media, PPC ads, guest blog or brand partnerships. Example: utm_medium=social
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com