All your created campaigns will be shown in Manage Campaign and provide you an overview of how your customer response to your campaign with some main elements such as Cost, Sent, Clicks or Revenue, etc,...
How can you manage your campaign?
1. You can select some of campaigns to compare or delete in bulk.
- You can only compare up to 4 campaigns at a time.
2. You can filter your campaigns based on five supported elements such as Campagin name, Status, Metrics, Triggers and Audience. Also, you can filter these five
elements at the same time
For making it clear regarding to Clicks, Orders and Revenue on Manage Campaign
A customer can open a link included in messages from a campaign and make a purchase. Revenue from this purchase counts towards the campaign's revenue. However, a customer may also open a link included in messages from multiple campaigns and make a purchase. Revenue from this purchase, in this case, counts towards the revenue of the latest campaign.
When a customer clicks on a message link but is not logged in to their account:
- If they purchase using the "Add to cart" button, Messent can track that purchase. We count it towards the corresponding campaign.
- If they purchase using the "Buy it now" button, Messent cannot track that purchase. Thus, we do not map it to any campaigns. - When a customer clicks on a message link and is logged in to their account: We can always keep track of the purchase and count it towards the corresponding campaign
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com