There are 6 message`s statuses you need to know clearly including Ready, Sent, Delivered, Undelivered, Failed and Pending.
- Messent has received your request to create the message from a Messaging Service.
- Messent has not received updated delivery information for your message. Typically, a sent status will be replaced by a delivered or undelivered status within seconds or minutes.
- Messent has received confirmation of message delivery from the carrier, (and, where available, the destination handset).
- Messent has received a delivery receipt indicating that the message was not delivered. This can happen for a number of reasons including carrier content filtering, availability of the destination handset, etc.
- The message could not be sent. This can happen for various reasons including technical issues or media errors (in the case of MMS). Messent does not charge you for failed messages.
- The message could not be sent because your account is out of money or technical issue occurs.
- The message is waiting because of message in quiet hours and message break (A break between 2 messages) in setting of Message Delivery.
- Messent charges for any message delivery attempt, whether it was successful or not. Messages with the statuses sent, delivered, and undelivered, will all be reflected in your project balance.
- Messages marked as failed usually indicate that the provider did not accept the message at all, and are therefore not charged.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at email@example.com