Please help to check these articles below first to make sure that you are eligible for this integration.
HOW TO MAKE IT WORK
Google Shopping Feed sub-menu is arranged at Automations section in left-menu bar, and is available on Essential plan and higher.
XML file Update method
Firstly, you need to select suitable methods including Auto and Manually update to update XML file. For more detail about them can be found here.
Google Shopping Feed setting
1. Product Settings
It is up to you to upload reviews for selected products or all products. Note that we just take the published products from your store.
Can be defined by Global Trade Item Number (GTIN) and/or Manufacturer Part Number (MPN), including Barcode, SKU and Product ID.
- If you are using Shopify’s Google Channel app, you can turn on this option, and select a prefix with your store’s country code to add to the product.
- We have supported list of country code, you can select your appropriate country code to add to your products.
2. Review Settings
- There are 3 sources to choose, Customers, AliExpress and CSV file along with include/exclude review photos.
- With review sources from AliExpress and CSV, we recommend excluding review photos for better chance to get approval.
You can skip any keywords in reviews as you want here, and we'll exclude reviews containing them from your feed when submitting to Google.
Reviewer Name Format
- You can format your reviewer name by: Initial last name, or Initial full name.
- For example, if reviewer name is Jane Smith, it can be uploaded to Google as Jane S. or J.S.
3. XML File Settings
- To inform to Google under the submission process, we create XML link and the File Name at default.
- These 2 sections cannot be edited, and we provide Copy function for your better usage.
Based on your XML file Update method mentioned above, it will be different XML file setting.
If you need some more helps, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.