Check your message’s status and look for errors. Failed or undelivered messages generally return an error. Here are the most common problems we see:
- The destination carrier is reporting the To number is unknown, or no longer in service.
- The destination carrier is reporting the 'To' number is unreachable - the device is likely powered down, out of the service area, or may not accept your messages.
- The destination carrier is filtering out your messages for delivery.
- Your message has been blocked from reaching the destination.
- The destination is a landline phone, or the destination carrier can't be reached.
Related article can be found here.
If your error is not listed here, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.