Check your message’s status and look for an error code. Failed or undelivered messages generally return an error. Here are the most common problems we see:
- The destination carrier is reporting the To number is unknown, or no longer in service.
- The destination carrier is reporting the 'To' number is unreachable - the device is likely powered down, out of the service area, or may not accept your messages.
- The destination carrier is filtering out your messages for delivery.
- Your message has been blocked from reaching the destination.
- The destination is a landline phone, or the destination carrier can't be reached.
If your error is not listed here, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.